RATES

 

In all rates, bath- and bed linen are included for the announced  individuals, including water, electricity, WiFi, Sallelite TV.

 

Exclusive from rate:

  • Mandatory cleaning after stay: 90 euro

  • Mandatory deposit: 300 euro regardless of the duration of stay. The deposit will be reimbursed, after clearing.

 

November – december – january – february– march*:

 

60 euro/night

Hibernation during this month:

  • 1000 euro/month

  • Long term rental on request

 

From  April 1st until end june/september/october*:

  • 85 euro/night

 

Juli and augustus**:

  • 110 euro/night

 

*Minimum stay of 3 nights

**Minimum stay of 7 nights

Reservation

Via our website you can easily check the availability of  our condo. We rent on a daily basis, so NOT on a strict weekly basis..

Please send us a mail with your questions or your booking.

After receiving the advance we will gladly send you the confirmation and any additional info.

 

our email:  info@greatholidaysinspain.com

 
Payment
We kindly ask every renter to pay an advance of 30% of the total rent. Once we've received the advice we will formally confirm your booking. Six weeks before arriving, you will be due to pay the remaining 70% of the rent and the deposit of 300€, and in additional the fee for mandatory cleaning , 90€. Once again you will receive a final confirmation, route description and our contact details.

© 2017 by Greatholidaysinspain.com. Proudly created with Wix.com

  • Facebook Social Icon

Our apartment Piso Lunavic is located in Mojácar playa.

 

Res. Atalaya de Mojácar -Piso Lunavic

Calle Mirador de la Marina 2, 04638 Mojacar (ES)

  info@greatholidaysinspain.com

ANY QUESTIONS? CALL US AT:

+34 682 477 051